Thursday, October 7, 2010

I Passed!

Earlier today I found out that I passed my Praxis exam... (I actually DE-STROYED it!) And was so excited that I jumped around work so much my boss thought I had to pee. Nope! Sure not bwoss! I'm just happy I'm actually for realsies in grad school now. Hoo-rah!

Guess what? It's October. I love October. I love October because I love fall. I love fall because you get to knit. I love knitting because you get to snuggle with doggies. I love snuggling with doggies because you go on walks with them. I love going on walks with them because I love walking in the fall air. I love fall because it's October.

You see what I did there?

I have no direction for my post today. Other than "I haven't blogged" in a while. This isn't to say I ever actually really have direction. With anything, really. But I'm ok with that. I'm ok with a lot of things, actually. Most recently, myself. I'm really, really OK with myself. It's pretty damn cool.

Whoops, class is starting. Better go listen now that I'm in grad school for the first and a half time! Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com